What is Kybella®?
Submental fullness underneath the chin can develop for multiple reasons, such as genetics, weight gain, and the natural aging process. For men and women who want to tighten and elevate their lower chin without the risk or cost of surgical procedures, Kybella® can be an ideal solution. This treatment is formulated with deoxycholic acid, which is clinically proven to create real results after as few as 2-4 treatments. This is a well-tolerated procedure performed at our office in South Barrington with minimal to no discomfort.
How Does Kybella® Work?
When injected into the fatty tissues underneath the chin by our medical team, the deoxycholic acid permanently disables fat and keeps it from accumulating and storing fat in the future. This results in a tighter, more elevated area underneath the chin and a more aesthetically pleasing profile. A maximum of 6 treatment sessions may be prescribed depending on the level of correction necessary.
What are the Benefits of Kybella®?
- Easy injections and flexible scheduling for busy patients
- An immediate return to normal activities
- No downtime or recovery necessary
- A non-surgical, minimally-invasive alternative to liposuction and other more extensive procedures for double chin correction
- Tested and approved by the FDA for safety and efficacy
- Formulated for correction of both moderate and severe cases of submental fullness underneath the chin
What Results Can I Expect?
After your prescribed number of treatment sessions, you can expect a visibly tighter, more elevated area underneath the chin. Further treatment is typically not necessary after desired results are achieved but can be repeated if necessary. Aside from slight skin reddening or bruising at injection sites, there are typically no tell-tale signs that a cosmetic treatment has been performed.
Contact Rejuva Aesthetics and Wellness Center today to schedule a consultation with our experienced medical team and find out how Kybella® can eliminate your double chin for good.